• Are warm & very comfortable
• Are fully serviced with all linen provided
• Each have their own ensuite bathroom
• Are well suited to those with mobility problems
• Have their own kitchen with microwave, twin hobs, fridge/freezer, electric frying pan, kettle, toaster and all the cookware you'll need
• Have access to a gas barbecue and an outside area
• Have both Queen and single beds
• Are situated so they can accommodate larger parties
Chalet Rata, our larger chalet has a queen bed downstairs and a queen and a single bed upstairs.
Chalet Rimu has a queen bed downstairs and 2 single beds on the floor of the loft. The loft of chalet Rimu is accessed by ladder rather than stairs and children seem to love the sense of their own space in the loft. Both chalets have their own bathroom. Chalet Rata has a wet area bathroom suitable for wheel chairs and is more suitable for those with any mobility problems.
Chalet for 2 guests:
15th December - 28th February
Chalet Rata: $225.00 / night
Chalet Rimu: $195.00 /night
1st March - 14th December
Chalet Rata: $165.00 / night
Chalet Rimu: $140.00 / night
Extra guests $25.00 (up to 5 for chalet Rata - 4 for chalet Rimu
We don't charge for infants (3 and under)
If there are more than 4 or 5 of you, you are welcome to bring a tent. There is plenty of room in front of or around the side of the chalets.